THE AMERICAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY WILL HOLD ITS 2020 APS MARCH MEETING IN DENVER, COLORADO ON MARCH 2-6. TAKE THIS UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO INTERACT WITH MORE THAN 11,000 OF THE WORLD’S TOP SCIENTISTS AND STUDENTS.
THE APS MARCH MEETING OFFERS YOUR ORGANIZATION A VALUABLE OPPORTUNITY FOR ONE-TO-ONE INTERACTION WITH SCIENTISTS FROM
AROUND THE WORLD.
APS March Meeting attendees are scientists who work in academia, national laboratories, and industry in the U.S. and throughout the world who are involved in making and influencing purchasing decisions.
THERE ARE MANY BENEFITS TO EXHIBITORS:
- Company listing of products and services in the show guide section of the APS March Meeting Program, and in the Meetings@ APS mobile app
- Free admission to the scientific program
- APS March Meeting Program advertising
- Special event sponsorship opportunities
- Discounted hotel rates
- Access to the exhibit hall before and after show hours
- Poster sessions and receptions take place in the Exhibit Hall, drawing more traffic to your booth
- Coffee & refreshment breaks for exhibitors in exhibitors’ lounge
- Lead retrieval
FREE PARTICIPATION IN JOB FAIR FOR EXHIBITORS
APS March Meeting is a great recruiting ground for discovering emerging science talent and filling hard-to-recruit positions—don’t miss this opportunity to connect with highly qualified job seekers at the meeting. Exhibitors can have a table in the March 2020 Job Expo and post jobs in association with the on-site event for free. Contact Lesley-Ann Rennie for more information. for more information.
ATTENDEE MAILING LIST (no emails):
Pre-show attendee labels are available for $500. Contact Don Wise at 301-209-3289, email@example.com, four weeks prior to the meeting. We do not sell registrant labels during or after the meeting.