THE AMERICAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY WILL HOLD ITS 2018 MARCH MEETING IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA ON MARCH 5-9. MORE THAN 9,500 OF THE WORLD’S TOP SCIENTISTS WILL ATTEND.
THE APS MARCH MEETING OFFERS YOUR ORGANIZATION A VALUABLE
OPPORTUNITY FOR ONE-TO-ONE INTERACTION WITH SCIENTISTS FROM AROUND THE WORLD.
APS March Meeting attendees are scientists who work in academia, national laboratories and industry in the US and throughout the world who are involved in making and influencing purchasing decisions. The exhibit show is therefore of relevance to commercial exhibitors, government agencies and laboratories.
For complete information on the technical programs and housing, visit aps.org/march.
THERE ARE MANY BENEFITS TO EXHIBITORS:
- Virtual tradeshow: online product promotion and hyperlinks via the APS March Meeting homepage.
- Company listing of products and services in the APS Show Guide, in the APS March Meeting Program and in the APS March Meeting App.
- Free admission to the program.
- Program book advertising
- Special event sponsorship opportunities
- Discounted hotel rates
- Extended show hours, poster sessions, and receptions in the exhibit hall
- Access to pressroom and opportunities to interact with trade press
- Coffee & refreshment breaks for exhibitors in exhibitors’ lounge
- Lead retrieval
FREE APS JOB BOARD POSTING FOR EXHIBITORS
The APS March Meeting is a great recruiting ground for science talent – don’t miss this opportunity to connect with job seekers at the meeting. We expect over 4,000 students to attend the March Meeting. We offer free use of the APS Job Board to all participating exhibitors. Contact Crystal Bailey for more information.